Android (literacy links)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some ideas for writing


Here are some ideas for all sorts of writing

What if I were the teacher?
What is important to me?
I'll never eat another . . .
A terrible storm
My biggest surprise
Me and the outdoors
This school really needs . . .
My first school memories
Here's what a new student needs to know about my school.
I'm principal for the day. Here's my schedule of events.
Why weekends should be longer
A typical lunch hour
A narrow escape from trouble
If only I would have listened!
What I've broken or lost that belongs to someone else
How could TV be better?
My first friend
My favorite neighbor
A visit to a relative's house
My bedroom from top to bottom
My chores
A memorable bus ride
A dedicated teacher or coach
My best class ever
When I was lost
My first concert
My idea of a fun weekend
Finally, a good assembly
A school field trip
If I could be someone else, I would be . . .
I've done something no one else has done.
The most fun I've had recently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home